Thank you for following me

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Lola Rose with Cupcakes



Good Afternoon bloggers. Its a lovely sunny afternoon here  but cold.  Yesterday I open the curtains to see frost pattern on top of the car.  Anyway here is a birthday card.


Pink Petticoat digi stamp     Lola Rose with cupcakes and sentiment
Prismas Pencils
Mixed Basic Grey DP
MS Doily Punch
WOC Flowers and Pearls
Fern Leaf punch

For the challenges I'm entering are:
The Sketchy Chall ~ Cordine's sketch
SFTW ~ Die cut and or Punches

This morning I made a quickie christmas card so I'm off to do another post shortly.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kathleen. I love that image and the colours are wonderful
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kathleen, fabulous image and love the colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,love the layered edging x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh Kathleen,what a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kathleen. I adore your image. And the colour combo is divine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning kathleen.i love the fab image and your colours and design are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...