Thank you for following me

Sunday, 24 March 2013

Music Notes


Hello crafters and a warm welcome to new followers.  I hope some of  you are not too badly hit with the snow as I hardly seen snow but its bitterly, bitterly cold here.  I have made a card for my grandson's birthday. It is so hard to find a suitable image for a 9 year old so I found this image which I think its suitable. I gave him a guitar last christmas. He is on a waiting list for music lessons. I'll be having him for his Easter holidays in 2 weeks time.  Hope the weather will be warmer then as he loves playing football with me or grandad. lol. Anyway here is the card.
Kenny K digi image 'Anime Rocker' coloured with prismas
Bazzil cardstock
Basic Grey DP 'archaic'
LOTV sentiment stamp
Self made cutout tag
Star Brads and Twine from stash

For the Challenges I'm entering are:
The Sketchy Chall - Jane's sketch
SFTW - Childs Play

I have joined the Bloglovin in a panic as usual and then I discovered that I may not need too so I'm a bit undecided to what to do. Anyway I'm not sure how to put the button on the sidebar so it may be a while to figure out.
Thank you for visiting my blog.

17 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Kathleen, I like the image and the twine.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Kathleen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kathleen, lovely image. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Kathleen. I love the image and your colouring is brilliant
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo what a cool man's card, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant boys card Kathleen. The image looks fab and I love the colours and design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card Kathleen, brill card for a 9year old, your grandson will love it. pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, perfect image for a 9 year old. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kathleen, Wow what an image and your card is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your brilliant boys card Kathleen, its fabulous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning male card kathleen.fantastic image and i love your design and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at sketchy challenges!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Kathleen. Bitterly cold here with snow. Enjoy your time with grandson x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous male card. Love your layout and image.

    Hugs,
    Evie
    Greetings from Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic card for a guy and music lover. Super coloring and design.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kathleen, this is such a fab and fun card - Love it! :)



    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...