Thank you for following me

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Easter Cat


Hello everyone. Sorry I've been  awol as my mojo gone on a long holiday.  I've been looking after my 88 year old Aunt who is unwell but she is much more cheerful this last few days and also one of my dogs has arthritis in his hips so he got injections from the Vet and also wearing a magnetic collar and he is still limping. As I have a few cards to catch up for family and friends shortly so I decided to make some CAS cards this year. I did  a Mother's day card that I forgot to take a photo. Oh well, here is an easter card card for my grandson.
Digi image 'Easter Cat' Digi Stamp Boutique
Prismas
Bazzil cardstock
Basic Grey 'archaic' DP
Buttons from stash

For the challenges I'm entering are:
Crafty Calendar ~ Easter Egg-stravaganza
Without Words ~ A time of renewal (Spring or Easter)

Happy Mothers day to all Mums and have a lovely day.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen, your card is gorgeous great image too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kathleen. I love the image and fab layout and colours.
    Good to see you back!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card kathleen, love this image and beautiful layout. pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Easter card Kathleen, love that image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Kathleen. I love the fun image and wonderful papers.
    Take care
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kathleen, I like the sweet fun image,and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous sweet card. Will email soon. Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kathleen, Just blog hopping...Lovely card...great image ...Julieannex

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous kathleen.i love the fun image and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card Kathleen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your aunt and dog are feeling better Kathleen,fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, I love that cat! Thanks so much for joining us at Without Words for March. Hugs, Squirrel xx Hope your Aunt is recovering and your poorly pooch more comfortable now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol..this makes me giggle, which I love on a card. Super cute creating hun.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. oops me again kathleen.
    thanks for joining us this month at Without Words ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...