Thank you for following me

Friday, 7 December 2012

Christmas bag

Hi Bloggers.  The snow had arrived, only an inch or two. Now its turned to ice, a sheet of ice around the house and the dogs are staying in. lol.  Anyway this is the first time I've decorated a bag and I've enjoyed it. I am  so shocked that I have not stamped this Tilda and she is gorgeous. So here it is.

Magnolia 'Tilda with tag gifts' coloured with prismas
LOTV DP
Bazzil cardstock
Poinsettia from Anna Marie Designs
Ribbons, bells and pearls from stash
Stickles ~ Frosted Lace & Xmas Red
Distress Inks ~ Walnut stain & Antique Linen (edged all the papers)

 For the Challenges I am entering are
Christmaschallenges ~ Sketch & bag
ABC Christmas    ~    X for X marks the spot  (2 different ribbons crossed in the middle)
Jingle Bells     ~    December to Remember  

As this is my last project for this year as my craft room will be returned to a bedroom for my family coming up for Christmas.
Hope you have an enjoyable Christmas.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas 
and a 
Happy Crafting New Year.
See  you in 2013
 

 

16 comments:

  1. I love this Kathleen the gift bag is beautifully decorated. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kathleen. I love the sweet image and beautiful papers

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bag Kathleen. I love the image and pretty papers and layout.
    I hope you have a lovely Christmas too, and all the best for 2013
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful bag Kathleen,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathleen, This is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Kathleen...Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi kathleen, fabulous idea, they look great ..pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous decorated bag Kathleen, have a super Christmas and a fab new year,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous kathleen.really love your colours and stunning image and design :D
    Happy Christmas to you and yours too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous bag you made Kathleen, beautiful papers and your Tilda is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Challenges {with sketches} this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous bag Kathleen. Thanks for joining us at CCWS this week. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely beautiful. Love the design with the DP's, poinsetta and lace. Such a delightful bag. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful bag, the papers are perfect for our X marks the spot challenge. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kathleen

    Your little Christmas back is gorgeous. I love all the scrummy traditional colours.

    I still have loads of projects to do before I can shut my crafty door .. .. but thankfully no-one needs to sleep in there (but I do need to clear the back bedroom!!!).

    I hope you have a lovely Christmas Kathleen and a happy, healthy and crafty 2013.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Kathleen, lovely bag, will make a special gift for someone. I need to pack my craft room up to, but still wrapping presents in there at moment.
    Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great gift bag Kathleen!!! Super cute Tilda image too :) Happy Holidays to you and yours!
    Tammy at Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, would love to have you join, still a few days left :) Thank you if you already have ☺

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...