Thank you for following me

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Teddy Bo

Sorry crafters for taking so long to update this blog. My mojo has gone a long break but manage to make a birthday card for my grandson which is next week. Can't believe he will be 8 yrs old. How time flies.


Teddy Bo image coloured with prismas
Bazzil card
Basic Grey paper
MS butterfly punch
WOC pearls
TH distress tool
Computer generated sentiment

Not doing any challenges as I'm still trying to work out the new blogger lark, I prefer the old one.
Welcome new followers.
Right I'm off and  making the most of the gorgeous weather.


12 comments:

  1. An absolutely gorgeous card Kathleen, I love the images and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen, Oh your grandson will just love this card the layout and images are just adorable, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Kathleen,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathleen
    A gorgeous card love the images and fabulous colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the layout and the colours. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathleen. I love the design and the image.Brilliant card!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi kathleen, nice to see you :))
    I know what you mean about Mojo..when you find yours I think you will find mine with it.
    Love the card, the colours and lay-out are super.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning kathleen.i love your colours and gorgeous images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a fabulous fun card Kathleen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Kathleen how cute is that! I love your stamps and gorgeous card. I hope you are enjoying this gorgeous weather. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable and so gorgeous Kathleen, love the images and great design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing work, so sorry i have not stopped by for a while, hope you are keeping well

    sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...