Thank you for following me

Friday, 23 March 2012

September calendar

Hello buddies. While waiting hopefully for the sun to come round to take a photo of the challenge card I made this morning. The glorious day we had yesterday did'nt last as today the frost is back.
I found a fantastic tutorial with prismas on kraft in Mary's blog so I had some scraps of kraft left and thought I'll have a go. I had this tilda with wooden spoon for a little while and had not been stamped so I decided stamped her. I am quite pleased with it and add to my monthly calendar. Here is the result.

I'll be back later with another card. Bye for now.

6 comments:

  1. We must have been on the same wave length Kathleen, yes we both used the same stamp lol, yours looks great on kraft paper, I have some but have not stamped images on to it yet not sure it works well with copics, I will have to try. Hope your weather improves and you have a good weekend. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen, beautiful card love your tilda so beautifully coloured too!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Kathleen - I own 1 Tilda stamp and it's this one! Love the shade of pink you have used.
    Not too bad a day here - I've been off work since Wednesday with a flu-like bug so not had a chance to get out. Haven't eaten much so will need to build my strength up again :-((.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a beautiful job of colouring that little tilda - gorgeous card.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Kathleen, fabulous colouring on Kraft.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card kathleen.really gorgeous colours and design and fab sweet tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...