Thank you for following me

Friday, 23 March 2012

Carnival Balloon

As I said in the last post that I'm waiting for the sun to come round the other side but it disappeared so its bright enough to take a photo of the card. Here it is.


Sugar Nellie Carnival Balloon stamp coloured with prismas
K&Co DP
Bazzil cardstock
MS butterfly punch
WOC pearls
Flower, ribbon and brad from stash


For the challenges I'm entering are
The Sugar Bowl ~ Cathy's sketch ( just misread 'Spots & Dots' hope ribbon/ dress tie is enough) Sorry ladies
SFTW - Anything goes

Link

8 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Kathleen. Very sweet image and love the pink and green together. I still need to do mine but I'm on a go slow at the minute!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kathleen. Love the image and you have coloured her so well. Fab colour combo too, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Kathleen...and have a super weekend too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathleen, so beautiful is this:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Kathleen, fab image and love the papers (one of my favourites)...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kathleen, I like the image, the fab colours and the papers, have a great weekend.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kathleen love the image and colour combo. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card kathleen.i love your colour combo and fab sweet image and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...