Thank you for following me

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Blue & Green Diva

Hi everyone and the new followers, sorry its been a while since I made a card as I been unwell with a viral but I'm fine now. Here is the card. Sorry for the poor photo as I was waiting for the sun to come round but its started to get dull so I had to take the photo quickly.



Sugar Nellie Fashionista image coloured with prismas
Basic Grey DP and Bazzil cardstock
Circles nesties
Dewdrops
I made the flower with circles and distress the edges with TM holtz tool and a dewdrop at the centre

For the challenges I'm entering are
Sunday Sketch & Stamp ~ Mira's Sketch
Lothian Crafts ~ Two main colours

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kathleen and good to see you blogging again after being poorly. Great colours and fabulous prisma colouring. Take care of yourself, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab funky card,great flower kathleen,glad you are feeling better,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Kathleen love the colours and that cute image. Glad you are feeling better. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathleen, your card is beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Kathleen,adorable image and love the colours & fab flower.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Kathleen, love the image and your beautiful colouring. The flower you've created looks fab. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card Kathleen, great colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card kathleen.i love your fab colours and gorgeous sassy image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Kathleen, what a gorgeous card - love the colours. Sorry you've been poorly, hope you're feeling much better now. I'm now following you!!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Kathleen, love your new stamp. Glad you are feeling better, thanks for your comments on my blog. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely stamp, I love your flower :)
    Thanks for playing along at Sunday Sketch & Stamp!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow super card ... love the design and love the little flower ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...