Thank you for following me

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Anniversary

Good Morning friends, its a lovely morning. Thank you for the well wishes, I feel great.
I had this stamp for ages, have coloured it with copics and was not happy with the colouring until I tried the prismas. This is my first attempt and I'm happy with it. Here is the card for our son and d-i-l.



LOTV stamp coloured with prismas
Bo Bunny DP
Bazzil cardstock
WOC flowers and pearls
MS butterfly punch
MS Doily punch
LOTV sentiment
Lace from stash


For the challenges I'm entering are
Sketch Saturday ~ Sketch
WOC ~ Bingo - gems, flowers, lace
SFTW ~ Photo inspiration

4 comments:

  1. so stunning kathleen.gorgeous colours and i love the image and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kathleen and hoping you well now. Viruses are so hard to escape from. Take care, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Kathleen!
    Thanks for playing at WOC this week,
    Hugs Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is just adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this time x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...