Thank you for following me

Friday, 24 February 2012

Kraft card

Hi, the sunshine is out today and the birds are chirping so at last the spring is here. I have seen a few cards made with kraft so I thought I'll buy one and waited for the next kraft challenge. Well I found this challenge in The Sugar Bowl and here it is. I found it a bit of a challenge but I'm quite pleased at the way it turns out.
Sugar Nellie 'City Girl' stamp coloured with prismas
Kraft card from The Basket Shop
Basic Grey BP
Brown flower from stash
WOC pink rose
Leaf punch
LOTV sentiment

The challenge I'm entering is
Sugar Bowl ~ Maria Therese's Sketch and Kraft

12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Kathleen, love it

    Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I too struggle with Kraft and would love to get to grips with it more. Hoping you have a good weekend, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Kathleen and such pretty papers. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kathleen, love the image and the pretty papers and kraft looks fabulous...Hope you have a great weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathleen oh my goodness!! absolutely stunning is your card lovely papers, fabulous image, and beautiful flowers:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card kathleen.the kraft looks stunning and i love the fab image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smashing card Kathleen. Great image and lovely use of colour.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous kathleen,love the combo of papers and kraft card,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Kathleen, I still have not bought any of these images yet and I keep seeing all these beautiful cards made with them, I think I am going to have to put Tilda away for a few days and ...no I can't do it lol...I will have to admire your cards instead. Hugs Teresa xx
    Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It turned out Great Kathleen,Love the DP and your colouring is fab. xx I had to leave the option out as I don't have any..tut tut! don't you feel neglected when you haven't got every craft thing that exists....lol Have a lovely weekend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kathleen, I think this is my first visit to your lovely blog. A wonderful card, lovely image, great colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...