Thank you for following me

Thursday, 26 January 2012

April

Hi bloggers, I am very well now but this week has been so much happening with one thing to another and my mojo is nowhere back just yet so I decided to practise distress ink colouring instead. I had a few Tilda images that I have in a candy win many moons ago but its not suitable for copics until now, distress ink colouring. This is not a card as I have decided to make a monthly calendar for my craft room. I have made April as I have only six colours ink pads so I need to buy more. Here it is and I've not put two holes for book rings until all 12 is made. What do you think of distress colouring?


Tilda image/distress inks
Basic Grey DP
Bazzill
WOC flowers/pearls
Magnolia leaf die
Deckled nesties
Stickles Stardust
'April' letters from stash

The challenges are
The sketchy challenge # 15~ Kellie's sketch
Truly Scrumptious #72 ~ Something forgotten ( April letters or images)

9 comments:

  1. HI Kathleen, Lovely 'page' for your desk. Has nice couple of days in Elgin but far too cold and wet to do anything apart from sit in front of the fire catching up :( No craft shop visits or anything boo hoo. Was so looking forward to going to Howdens and Funky Kits in New Elgin. Next time and a cuppa with you too then, Sheila:)X Take care !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kathleen, I like the sweet tilda and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathleen, stunning is your card and love the gorgeous image and papers:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for your craft room Kathleen. It will make a fab calendar when you have it all completed.
    Love the colouring.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card kathleen.fab sweet tilda and i love your stunning colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute Tilda card
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathleen - thanks for stopping by my blog. I've had bit of a break from crafting - I had to tidy everything away for the family coming for Christmas and just hadn't time to get it back out again! Got a few days off so trying to catch up.
    Love your colouring on 'April' - look forward to seeing more months! Hope you're feeling better now.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout and fab colours.Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's nice to make something for yourself once in a while, isn't it?! Always great seeing one of the old Tilda images; she's so sweet and you've colored her so pretty. Thanks for joining us @the Sketchy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...