Thank you for following me

Thursday, 3 November 2011

Ribbon stand

Hello Bloggers. Sorry for not showing any cards as I've been feeling unwell. I had 3 migranes in a week which is very rare and now still unwell with lightheaded and tickly throat so hopefully get my mojo back by next week. Yesterday I won Paula's Candy which is a nice surprise and cheered me up. Anyway I saw this project while I was blogging, sorry forgot to take note the name. Its a ribbon stand so I ask hubby to make one for me and I painted with Anita's 3D paint. I had this paint many years ago so I don't know why I bought it for. If you fancy one and here are my measurements. The base is 14cm square and the pole is 45cm. The knob again I had it for ages.
Nice and Tidy

5 comments:

  1. What a great simple idea Kathleen. I have one of those things with a daft bird on it that wobbles all the way down so may take him off and add my ribbons that are lying in boxes etc. Hope you feel better very soon, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!!! I have mine in a drawer and I swear that somebody comes in the night and muddles them all up!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Kathleen TFS.

    I hope your migraines settle down and you can get back to normal soon.

    Sending you some wee hugs.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a nifty little stand..might see if I can knock one of those up myself. Hope you are feeling much better soon hun x
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic ribbon stand Kathleen, such a great idea..enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...