Thank you for following me

Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Titania

Hi folks, its very dark here this morning and I was hoping it would brighten up but refused so I tried to take photos with the light shining on the card and it came out a horrible colour so its the best I can do in natural light so here is a quick CAS card for the Sugar Bowl Challenge #70 ~ Maria Therese's sketch and Clean and Simple.

Sugar Nellie 'Titania' stamp coloured with prismas.
Papermania cardstock
Magnoila swirl die
Stampingallday sentiment
Stickles ~ Stardust and Crystal

The card is much nicer sitting in front of me with all the glitter shining through not like the photo which is not showing glitter much.

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Kathleen,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card kathleen.fab cas design and i love the pretty image and sparkle :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathleen

    Thank you for starting to follow my blog. I am pleased you found me because it has meant I have been able to follow you too!!

    You have a lovely blog with gorgeous makes on show!!

    What a treat to have found you.

    This card is so sweet. A super cute image and great sentiment. Loving the swirl too ... it finishes everything off perfectly.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet make, always find it hard to craft without Dpapers, but you have done a fantastic jow adding that swirl

    Hope you are having a good week so far

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kathleen,love the image and coloured beautifully.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. kathleen your card is just adorable absolutely gorgeous image:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, nice to meet you! Your blog is great and your cards are lovely :) I love this one, the colours are beautiful,

    Hugs Vicky x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a adorable card kathleen,and i if click on it i can see all that sparkly glitter,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Kathleen and love the sweet image. So pretty.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...