Thank you for following me

Thursday, 27 October 2011

Robin Redbreast

Good Afternoon. I was having a quick blogging until I came across Sugar Nellie's blog before I did a post and Elaine showed my Titania CAS card. I was over the moon as I find CAS cards are hard to do but I'm getting there. LOL.

Right calm down girl. lol. Here is another christmas card but I can relax now as I had made enough cards. Hopefully make some decorations next.Bugaboo image coloured with prismas
My Mind's eye papers ( Sorry wrong papers, its Wild Rose Studio)
Mirri card
Wild Orchid Crafts metal corners and pearl
Doily and ribbon from stash
Magnolia swirl die
Quckutz poinsettia flower
Stampingallday sentiment


The challenges I'm entering are:
Pink Ink #8 ~ Ann's sketch
Saturday challenge #157 ~ Wrap up warm
Link

15 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen, Your card is just beautiful, lovey image set in the nestie, gorgeous background papers and ribbon also the embellishments just gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen a great Christmas card - a fab image and I love the gorgeous reds you have used. Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card (again!) loing the red red robin
    hugs Vicky x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww shoooks meant loving!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kathleen, I like the sweet image, the papers and those lovely corners.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great wrap up warm creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous kathleen and i love all the red,my fave colour,well done on being showcased,i bet you were jumping up and down,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kathleen, This is a gorgeous card, I saw your card on SN and thought it was gorgeous and very well deserved to.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Kathleen....and well done too on being showcased on Sugar Nellie....woohoo sweetie...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Kathleen on being showcased on Sugar Nellie...love your gorgeous Christmas card.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous beautiful card Kathleen, adorable robin.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Having trouble commenting but back on now - he is stunning, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning card katheleen.i love your colours and design and the little robin is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous card Kathleen,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kathleen that is one stunning card and congrats on the SN showcase xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...