Thank you for following me

Sunday, 18 September 2011

Little flowers

Hi I'm back from my holiday in Scottish Borders. I had a lovely time seeing my aunt and cousin and touring around the area. We even went to England to Corbridge but the town was so busy that we could'nt find a parking space. I have met 2 lovely buddies Fiona (fionaeildon) and Lorna (Lolomac) from Docrafts. Fiona also has a blog called Border Crafter.

I thought to make a simple card for Less Is More challenge #33 ~ Anything CAS Goes to get my mojo back.


Free stamp from craft magazine
Prismas and Stickles 'crystal'
Pink cardstock. Don't know make sorry.
MS Doily Lace punch which I bought in my hols.
I scored lines from Scor pal on white card.
LOTV sentiment stamp

13 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Kathleen, a lovely CAS design.
    Thanks so much for joining us in our attempt at the 1000 submissions!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kathleen this is a delight! A gorgeous image, beautifully placed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Kathleen...and so pleased you had a lovely break too :o)

    have a super afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow super card ... love the colours and love your border ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kathleen - I love the layout. It was great to meet you too!.
    Fiona xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Kathleen, looks like Chrissie inspired your design, it's super
    Thank you for submitting towards our grand total!
    Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Kathleen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Kathleen - a beautiful little stamp and even better when its a freebie x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card kathleen.very pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kathleen this is adorable lovely image and lovely colour of red which goes really well on the white card!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty Kathleen, xx
    Glad you had a lovely holiday, mine starts tomorrow, so off to my bed for a 5-30 alarm call, YUK!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so beautiful Kathleen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...