Thank you for following me

Monday, 19 September 2011

Hi

I don't have a quick note card so I decided to make a CAS card. I searched for a smaller card and found one, a 5x5 card with envelope to match. I thought I had a 'Hello' sentiment stamp so I struggled for a bit and found the jigsaw punch and decided to use it and run the h and i letters through the computer. Here is the third and last card.

Woodware jigsaw punch
Computer generated 'Hi' letters
Scraps of Brazzil cardstock
Deckled Rectangles Nesties


This last card is for Less is More challenge

6 comments:

  1. Kathleen your card is just adorable great for the lim challenge:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea this is!
    That jigsaw punch is superb!
    Thanks once more.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FAB too Kathleen
    Thanks for helping us towards our 1000 target!
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathleen, love this design & what a good way to use the jigsaw punches. I've had a couple of them for years & never know what to do with them. lol.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous card Kathleen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...