Thank you for following me

Monday, 19 September 2011

Christmas shopping

Hello. While I was on holiday, I get a sore back if I had a long lie so instead I get up early as I usually do and coloured the christmas images till hubby is awake. So here is the card I made.



LOTV image stamp
Prismas
Deckled edge nesties
Magnolia swirls die
Wild Orchid Craft flower
Craft Creations BP
Bazzil card stock
Stickles 'Crystal'
Noel sentiment and gems from stash

The challenges I'm entering are
Wild Orchid Crafts #32 ~ A Christmas Sketch
Winter Wonderland ~ Girly Christmas

8 comments:

  1. Kathleen l just love your card! the image you have chosen is amazing and coloured beautifully! :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to hop over as I have just used that image for the same sketch. Love the DP and the colours. Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland (I have some candy.) Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a gorgeous girlie card and great coloring too, stunning thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate
    PS I have some candy if you are interested:)you are currently advertising my old candy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card kathleen.your colours and details are gorgeous and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and just love the image! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely :) Thanks for joining us at WOC this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a darling card...that image is so cute and your showcasing of it is such a delight...Thanks so much for using the sketch in such a sweet way!! Thanks also for joining us at WOC and we hope to see you each fortnight!! Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...