Thank you for following me

Saturday, 6 August 2011

Lizzie with muff

I know I told myself after making 3 latest cards that I would leave till next week before making more cards but when I saw the challenge at Winter Wonderland that I was inpired to make one.
Here it is.


WOC 'Lizzie with muff' coloured with prismas
Cuttlebug emboss 'Polka Dots'
MS 'Scallop Dot Edge' punch
Large Deckled Retangles Nesties
Create a flake one Nesties
Ribbon from Craft Creations
Pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts
Stickles ~ Stardust
Square punch ( cut in half for corner)
Sentiments4you ~ circle sentiment

The challenges are

Winter Wonderland ~ White on White
Fussy and Fancy #42 ~ Christmas in July
Raise the Bar #42 ~ Anything Goes


9 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous creation with oh so much depth, beautiful, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some new candy if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Kathleen. Makes me wish it was a bit cooler down here!! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card, wonderful image
    thank you for playing along at Raise the Bar this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely image and you have coloured her so well! love the embossed papers and the snowflake simply gorgeous :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. How simply adorable, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card kathleen.i love the white on white and beautiful image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Kathleen, so pretty and beautifully coloured.
    I love the all white cards, I think Bah Humbugs challenge was also all white if you want to pop it in their challenge :)
    hugs Mandy xx
    P.S Thanks so much for sending Heather a card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wonderful card Kathleen,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card an a wonderful take on the challenge, thanks for playing with us at Winter Wonderland. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...