Thank you for following me

Saturday, 9 July 2011

Snowman

Morning all, rather dull today. The last few days we had torrential rain and lightening. Hope it won't happen again today.
Sorry about the photo is a bit off centre. I don't know why. I keep moving with my camera trying to get a straight photo. I think I need to look for another stand and see if it made a difference.

Bugaboo digi image coloured with copics
Craft Creations BP
Papermania cardstock
LOTV Sentiment stamp
Stickles ~ Silver
Nesties 'Create a flake one' snowflake

The challenges are
Catch the Bug ~ Clean and Simple
ABC Christmas ~ N for No nonsense
Winter Wonderland ~ Red or Green must not be seen
Addited to stamps ~ Christmas card

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely such an adorable image too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card kathleen.i love the fab image and great icy colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kathleen, love the colours, thanks for joining us at ATSC. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute, fabulous card Kathleen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...