Thank you for following me

Sunday, 10 July 2011

Daisy

As time is getting short as I have a few special birthdays looming in the next couple of months so I thought I'll make a start with this card for my best friend who I have known since we were babies. oops!! How time flies.
One of my favourites images, I really do love this stamp. Suger Nellie Daisy coloured with Prismas
Basic Grey papers ( They came loose so they could be of different pads)
Papermania cardstock
Doily, pearls and flowers from WOC
Ribbon from Craft Creation
Xcut butterfly punch
Magnolia leaf die
JH distresser
Charm from stash
Digi Sentiment from Sentiment 4 You (I'm so glad that I printed a few sentiments earlier as the printer won't print card anymore even photo paper so looks like I have to buy a new one. Hint! hint! Any good sturdy printers.)


The challenges are
Totally Gorgeous #88 ~ Summertime
Basic Grey #48 ~ Doilies and Ribbons
Stamping for the weekend #12 ~ Wings and Things

10 comments:

  1. This is Gorgeous Kathleen, Isn't she just so sweet, I love her. Love the papers too, glad someone else has problems with loose papers..I take one out, change my mind and then it loses its home :( Time I have given up thinking of it..lol I can't believe how the years fly by xx Take care
    Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen, your friend will love this card! so nicely put together love the image too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Kathleen,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous Papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, lovely ribbon and one of my fav images

    ReplyDelete
  5. its beautiful kathleen,and have to agree shes one of my fave stamps too,your friend will love this,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Kathleen! Hope you are well, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card kathleen.your colours are gorgeous and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely card Kathleen and I'm sure your friend will adore it.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your gorgeous adorable card Kathleen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kathleen, your card is gorgeous, lovely colouring of the beautiful Daisy (still one of my all time favourites) and fabulous embellishments 0 I love that stunning boe!!

    So glad you could join us at Basic Grey,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...