Thank you for following me

Thursday, 23 June 2011

Graduation card

I finally found the image I wanted for my proud daughter-in-law who passed her Law degree.

This card is for Sketch Saturday #160 ~ Sketch


I found this 'ava grad diploma' digi image from bugaboo. I coloured the image with prismas after a little practice. I hope I have done justice with Prismas fans. I distressed edges with the distresser and matted the card with Basic Grey papers. Computer generated sentiment and cut the V shape with scissors and stuck on a flower from stash.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your daughter-in-law for passing her exams, your card is gorgeous and she will just love it great image beautifully coloured too!!.........:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card, and congratulations to your daughter in law

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Kathleen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo well done love the card and your daughter in law will love it toooo ... happy crafting love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your DIL Kathleen. Great image and perfect for the occasion.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulationd to your dil kathleen.your card is fab.gorgeous image and fab colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is so cute and gorgeous Kathleen.
    Congrats to your daughter-in-law :)
    I love your new piccy & I want to know what moisturiser you use because you look younger in the new piccy lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a Super card, The image is wonderful and Colouring superb.
    Congratulations to your DIL
    xx Mau

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...