Thank you for following me

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Porridge

Good Morning folks. Sorry for taking so long since last time I posted the last card. I have been busy doing a family tree, a scrapbook album commision, visiting family birthdays, garden tidy up, usual daily chores and oh the laptop packed in which I tried to fixed it but was told to better off buying a new one. Well the laptop is out of the question so back to the main computer. No wonder my mojo goes haywire. lol. Anyway here is a card for a friend
The Boys challenge Here Come #2 ~ Sketch


Suger Nellie 'Porridge' stamp coloured with copics
Basic Grey papers
Bazzil cardstock
Large Deckled Rectangles
Ribbon Punch
Birthday ticket digi from Sentiments4you
Dragonfly Brads from winnings

Please bear with me as I may be a while before I make the next card as I have to update the main computer as I lost the challenge list, bithdays list, etc. boo hoo.

14 comments:

  1. Really fun card Kathleen. Great to see you posting again, mind you, you sound as if you have been ultra busy in the meantime. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh, this is great. The coloring is perfect, I would expect a pig to be so hard to color. The whole card is so wonderful, love the touch of the dragonflies. Just perfect for a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathleen,
    Great card,fab image and papers :)
    I've had this stamp a couple of years now and still not inked it up yet! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a fantastic masculine card and your colouring is fantastic!! I have 'Porridge' in my collection too - just so cute!! Thanks so much for joining our sketch challenge at HCTB this time and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card kathleen.the image is fab and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore this image! It's a lovely card Kathleen, Thank you for sharing at HCTB's! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, love thepiggy image Kathleen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Kathleen,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous card love the image and colours :)Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love your design and colours, thanks for joining our sketch challenge at here come the boys, hope to see you again, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is brilliant!! Love the image :-) xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb card Kathleen, love the image! Thanks for joining us at HCTB's challenge.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutley adorable image..........:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Kathleen, Love the green colour, and the SN is brilliant, just love it.
    My poor FH is being very neglected of late, it will take a lot of work to get on top of it again...some 230 very old photo's to add to problem..lol

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...