Thank you for following me

Monday, 4 April 2011

Easter

Good Morning peeps. Hope you had a lovely Mother's day yesterday. I'm told that I will get mine next week when the family comes up but I received a lovely text from my son. What cheered me up was while I was looking at the next challenge at Winter Wonderland that I realised that I won the Top 3 for my Tilda Christmas card. Yay!!! Its very hard to find a suitable image for my grandson as there are so many gorgeous images which are just too cute lol.
Eventually I found this freebie in Pop N Stick Thank you Laura.

Here is the card for
Sketch Saturday ~ Sketch
Card Mad Fairy #5 ~ Easter
Samual Taylors ~ Distressing
Colour Create #67 ~ Pastels with optional is Easter
Crafts Us Crazy #5 ~ Easter or Spring
A spoonful of sugar #145 ~ Easter
Cupcake Craft #136 ~ Comedy Rocks

Spring Chick image coloured with copics Distress edges with JH Distress inks 'Walnut Stain' Basic Grey papers and papermania cardstock TH Distress tool Wild Orchid Crafts ~ Pearls Ribbon and flowers from stash
Thank you for looking.

Kathleen xx

20 comments:

  1. Oh hun, this made me chuckle, love the huge spring under that little chick - you should enter it in this week's Cupcake challenge too - brilliant work. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card Kathleen,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is really cute, love that spring, thanks for joining us at colour create with your super creation, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card kathleen i love the fab fun image and great colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a super little card kathleen ... love the image and love the colours you have used happy crafting Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card love the image jenniexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute chick Kathleen, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week ! Your card is dead cute ! I adore the image ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card love the colour and the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. VERY VERY CUTE!! Love the color combo..
    hugs, Janiel
    CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha-ha!! I just got it... "spring" chick!! Too cute!! Adorable and wow.. you have a special knack for your layouts!! Lovely!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card for our comedy challenge this week, what a fun and fab image...thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cupcake...good luck :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card! Such a sweet & silly image. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kathleen, What a lovely cheerful card! Spring chick!! Very comical too. Hope your weather is a bit beter now - we have had a fab week down here in the low 20s! Take care, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun card love the image! Thanks so much for joining in with Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Easter challenge.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kathleen this is a smasher, I love it, so different, love that cute image and the sketch is a brilliant one xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning Kathleen just thought I'd tell you I've just seen your name on the cupcake challenge winners list. Have a good day, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kathleen, a cute card very spring looking and great layout.
    Hope you are OK don't seem to have seen you around lately, hope you are well xx Mau

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good to hear you are well Kathleen, I am big into Family History too, So went back to my roots in Orkney in 2005 ..Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...