Thank you for following me

Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Tilda with baubles

Sorry for taking so long to put a card on this blog as I've been away for a few days to spent time with my son and family. Went to see a show called Peter Pan on ice, it was spectaular and I really enjoyed it. Now I'm back home catching up, a bit of spring cleaning and doing a family tree for my aunt so I had some time to myself and made this christmas card yesterday and took photos this afternoon.

Winter Wonderland ~ Oh Baubles
Secret Crafter #127 ~ Christmas in Spring



Tilda stamp coloured with copics
Dovecraft 'Let is snow' papers and papermania cardstock
WOC flowers and pearls
Ribbon and sentiment from stash
Gold stickles

Thank you for looking and hope to upload another card tomorrow.
Kathleen x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen
    A gorgeous and beautiful card,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card,glad you had a good time,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous tilda card love it jenniexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! Its christmas-y and spring-y all at the same time!!

    Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter! Hope to see you again soon :)

    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card kathleen.the tilda is so pretty and i love your colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Christmassy!

    Thanks for joining our "Christmas in Spring" challenge at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...