Thank you for following me

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Less is More # 5

I have been feeling rubbish with a flu type viral thingy but much better now. Sorry ladies if I have not left comments or making any cards to you.

Anyway here is a simple card for Less is More challenge ~ Pastel colours. Well I hope its simple enough, lol.




Bugaboo freebie image coloured with copics. I found this pastel paper hidden in a drawer and sorry I don't know where it came from. Computer generated sentiment. Does it look ok as I noticed that I did'nt put a coma bit in 'its'. Ribbon from stash.

Thank you for looking and off to do another post for my second card.
Kathleen x

8 comments:

  1. This is a pretty card Kathleen with a beautifully coloured, sweet little image. We might have to give you lines for forgetting the apostrophe in 'it's'. There are many people however, who wouldn't know whether it should have one or not!
    Thanks for joining us once more and we'll look forward too seeing you again next time!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this it's so pretty xx jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty, feminine card Kathleen, I love it. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and colored so pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card kathleen.the image is so cute and i love the pretty colours.
    i hope you are feeling better soon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Kathleen,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet card and beautifully coloured. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathleen, I want to say thankyou for all the comments you leave on my blog... this card is gorgeous and i have a little something for you on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...