Thank you for following me

Friday, 11 February 2011

Teddy with gifts

ABC Christmas challenge - Clean and simple + Sketch


LOTV stamp coloured with copics and Stickles 'Stardust'. I matted Dovecraft papers onto Gold mirror cardstock. I used last bit of ribbon from stash and nesties 'Blossom' also the largest tag from the multi tags punch stamped with LOTV sentiment stamp. I dabbled tag with TH distress ink 'Walnet stain'. I wanted to used the gold thread for the tag but I can't find it so I covered it instead.

8 comments:

  1. Absoulutly beautiful card Kathleen, love the damask look paper. Happy crafting! hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card Kathleen. Very stylish.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card kathleen.i love the lotv image and fab cas layout :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and cute Kathleen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable...super sweet image xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Kathleen, so sweet :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ya, great job with this sketch! love it! hugs Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...