Thank you for following me

Monday, 14 February 2011

Flowers

Secret Crafters Saturdays challenge #121 ~ stamped flower or digi



I distress edges of cardstock and Basic Grey papers with TH distress tool. My mini sewing machine is not working properly so I machined around the edges without thread and hand stitched it. I coloured Morning Glory image from A passion for stamps with copics and used Large Deckled rectangles nesties. Large butterfly punch from Dovecraft and mini butterfly punch from xcut. Pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts. Computer generated sentiment and circle punch. The tag I got donated and I cut it in half as hinges. Not sure of make of the tags maybe nesties.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love all the embellishments and that flowers is stunning. Have you been along to Cardmadfairy's Digi Challenge yet - link on my blog. Love your tree card too and I never did join in the first challenge of less is more- maybe this time!! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and l love the colours x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty card, love the colours and papers, hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazing creation, and beautiful colours

    thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 121 A Stamped Flower

    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC D

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card kathleen.the image is beautiful an di love the basic grey paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathleen this is stunning, I love everything
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Love the image and your layout.Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Gorgeous Kathleen, I love your papers and colour is dreamy xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...