Thank you for following me

Friday, 21 January 2011

Tilda

I followed a sketch but I can't find the challenge. Must have seen the sketch on another crafter's blog, anyway the sketch is slightly different to my card. It suppose to have 3 flowers below the image which had no room for the middle flower because of Tilda's legs are getting in the way.




I matted Basic grey papers onto papermania cardstock and also used MS Scallop Dot punch for border. I coloured Tilda image with copics and chalked the edges. I used 'out of the box' technique with 'Blossom' nesties and matted onto cardstock (same nesties). I used L-Em punch for fern leaves and WOC flowers. I got the free sentiment from a craft magazine . Hope you like it. Have a lovely weekend.

10 comments:

  1. A lovely card Kathleen. I adore Tilda and you have coloured her beautifully
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Kathleen,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kathleen, so very sweet and pretty.
    I just had a look through the sketches I've jotted down and it's from Sketch & Stash hun
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card kathleen and you have coloured the image perfectly,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card kathleen,the tilda is beautiful and i love your fab layout and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kathleen. Love those pp's but don't recognise them. Love the lo too and the image is perfect out of the box.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathleen, thanks for lovely comments on my blog. Glad to be a follower... now with my new lappy I can maybe repay all my followers with visits.I can now leave more than one comment before it crashes, its heaven!!
    I love your card the colours are gorgeous, It is the Sketch n Stash challenge, Angie has just become a DT member.
    Catch you soon xx Mau

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Kathleen. Would love to know how to do the 'out of the box' thingy!! Sheila:)X PS Visited Howdens Craft Shop - wow, just as well I had no bank card with me........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for following my blog, I really appreciate it :-) This card is lovely and I hope you managed to get it entered for the challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...