Thank you for following me

Friday, 21 January 2011

LOTV challenge

There is no sunshine this morning to take a decent photo so sorry for the dull photo. I followed the sketch at LOTV challenge #81.



I matted Basic Grey papers onto papermania cardstock and ribbon from the local shop. I coloured LOTV stamp with copics and chalked around the edges. I used em leaf punch with papermania cardstock, then I put WOC flowers through the hole of the big flat orange from stash and made little curls from the stems . I used LOTV sentiment stamp.

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous card kathleen.i love this image and your colour combo is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, gorgeous card Kathleen, love the adorable image you've chosen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of my favourite LOTV images - it's so wistful. Beautiful card and love the pp's.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a lovely card, really like your warm colorus



    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/creativecardcrewteam/?prop=eupdate

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! I love the image and the colours are lovely
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card, love the papers and image you have used. A great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time. Good luck! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...