Thank you for following me

Monday, 10 January 2011

Just for you

Slowly getting my mojo back so I thought to try to follow the sketch for LOTV challenge #79
This is my first time entering LOTV challenge. I wanted to ink the edges of the image but I still cant get it right yet so more practise. Here is the card.



LOTV image coloured with copics
Blossom nesties
Basic Grey BP
Scallop Dot MS punch
em fern punch
Dovecraft butterfly punch
WOC flowers and pearls
Sentiment from stash
TH distress inks - aged mahogany

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card sweetie love the image really sweet, gorgeous colours and papers too, thanks for joining us at Lili of the Valley this week, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen, I saw this on Docrafts earlier, it's absolutely gorgoeus. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kathleen,its a beautiful card,good luck with the challenge,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw wow beautiful card kathleen.the image is gorgeous and i love the pretty papers and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous card Kathleen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Kathleen! Such a cute image, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Kathleen.
    Love the bp's and flowers.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Kathleen, I love this card, its so pretty, love the whole layout too. Thanks for stopping by at my blog. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...