Thank you for following me

Sunday, 21 November 2010

Teddy with cracker

Docrafts daily ABC christmas challenge V for Velvet

I used a velvet cloth to make pointsettia (quickutz die cut) through Bigshot.
Quickutz leaf die.
LOTV stamp coloured with copics
Basic Grey papers
Papermania cardstock
Red ribbon and snow ribbon from stash
Stickles - stardust
MS punchLarge Deckled Rectangles nesties
Computer Generated sentiment.

MY grandson loves all the fancy embellies on my latest cards so I made one for him. I think he'll be delighted.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card, love the image and all your details. I'm sure your grandson will love it :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...