Thank you for following me

Saturday, 6 November 2010

Advent calendar

Docrafts ABC daily challenge - F for fur
This is not my idea, I got the inspiration from a docrafter.



WOJ Lizzie with muff stamp coloured with copics
Magnolia Merry Christmas stamp
Red & Black bazzil cardstock
White glittered cardstock
Wild Orchid Crafts flower & pearls
Em leaf punch & tag punch
Computer generated numbers
Book ring and ribbon from stash

I will upload another card later to keep up with the Docrafts daily challenge
Its lovely and warm today and hubby and I will be busy tidy up the garden.

5 comments:

  1. oh my hun
    this is so gorgeous sweetie
    thanks for sharing
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful Kathleen,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is fantastic kathleen.beautiful image and i love how she is standing.fab colours too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kathleen this is gorgeous, such a clever idea too. ~Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...