Thank you for following me

Saturday, 23 October 2010

Halloween

Hi crafters I've been looking for a really spooky freebie for my grandson. He is coming up here for his holiday tomorrow and I've not made a card for him. aaarrg Panic sets in and I searched for a freebie. Found this freebie and hope its not too cute for a boy. In rushing to get the card ready this morning and I forgot to take note of where I got the freebies from. Sorry girls.

Download freebie BP and sentiment. Again I don't where from. Sorry
Copic pens
Black cardstock
Lace from stash




Spider freebie inside the card

Happy Halloween

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Kathleen.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great spooky card kathleen.love the image and the fab spider inside :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kathleen, love the images.
    Have a wonderful time with your grandson
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...