Thank you for following me

Saturday, 11 September 2010

Papertake challenge #47

Hi folks,
Sorry, its a while since I made a card as I have been feeling tired and drowsy for a while but I'm on the mend now. I made a simple card for Papertake challenge ~Sketch~ and also for Docrafter's hubbys birthday to kick start my mojo.


I found this monkey freebie digi image, sorry I can't remember where and coloured with copics. Backing Papers are from Docraft
Cardstock from stash
Nesties ~ Lables Three

Hopefully won't be to long before I make another card.

Kathleen x

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly Kathleen, I'm pleased you are on the mend.
    Love your card it's absolutely gorgeous, fab image and papers
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Kathleen,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you been poorly - its awful when there is no particular reason for feeling 'off'. Lovely card - he looks a cheeky chappy! Take care, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kathleen - great image and papers. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well - hope you're feeling better soon. Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Kathleen. I love the way you have combined the papers; I have that pad and wouldnever have thought of using them together.
    Glad to hear your on the mend. Thanks for sharing your fab card with us at Papertake Weekly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant male card kathleen.the image is fab and great papers (snap,lol).
    i love your layout.
    sorry to hear you have been unwell, i hope you are better now.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the image and papers :o) Glad you're starting to feel better. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're ok now?...this card is so fun and adorable. Fab papers, they go so well with the image xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...