Thank you for following me

Sunday, 8 August 2010

First Christmas Card

This is the first Christmas card I made this year for Ginny's Tilda Challenge in Docrafts. For two days Docrafts is not working properly as I keep getting error message and to past the time I can't make any more cards coz I ran out of DST. lol. I'll have to wait till tomorrow to go to the shops.
Here is the card.

Magnolia ~'Tilda waiting' coloured with copics
Nesties ~ Labels Three
Quickutz ~ poinsettia flower and leaf
The rest from stash

Kathleen x

7 comments:

  1. Oh hun, no DST is about as "crisis" as it can get!! Tilda looks fabulous, sort of wistful, waiting for Christmas. Gorgeous colours and papers and I love the white flowers. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi saw your card on docrafts earlier, it's brilliant, docrafts is like a ghost town, just an odd post now and then, so i'm blog hopping at the moment, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card kathleen.the tilda is fab and great papers and rich colours.
    i tend to only pop on dc to upload my cards.i haven`t liked the forum since the change over.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathleen this is a gorgeous card. Love your Tilda image and your white poinsettas they look fab. Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathleen! Wonderful card! Lovely colours. Hope you have now stocked up on DST xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathleen, what a sweet Christmas card, love the flowers.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card Kathleen,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...