Thank you for following me

Friday, 9 July 2010

Tilda

I thought I had plenty time to enter Just Magnolia monthly challenge but I realised that I was to late to enter. Never mind I made the card especially for my friend's big 'O' birthday as I like the idea of a criss cross pocket card. Here it is.


Tilda with letter stamp coloured with copics
E00, E11, E31, E50, E95, R00, R20
Light brown card and Pink Bazzil cardstock
Basic Grey papers
Most of the flowers from Wild Ordhid crafts
Pins, ribbon, bow charm, pearls and laser butterfly from stash
Woodware leaf punch
Tried to make a tab with a circle punch.
Sentiment followed by Rachel's Tutorial

Kathleen x

12 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card
    to bad you're to late
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen
    A gorgeous card,love the paper's,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning,so very pretty,your friend will be delighted.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is stunning kathleen, the shape is fab and i love the tilda and all those beautiful flowers.its gorgeous.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh wowww Kathleen,So beautiful card,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. my goodness this is so pretty, i love the style of this card too, very different

    i enjoyed stopping by your blog today :)

    wishing you a lovely weekend, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is superb Kathleen really love it, I have a small confession, I made one too just today and I'm to late too, but I don't mind, at least I've learned something new and it looks ok and so I'm happy, will upload tomorrow (too dark now for pics) Take care, Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathleen this is stunning hun, so very pretty, love everything especially your little butterfly, can you tell I like them lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. its totally gorgeous,shame its too late but will still be loved i am sure,x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card...Tilda looks adorable,scrummy papers too....
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...