Thank you for following me

Monday, 19 July 2010

Scrapbook handbag.

This is for my Daugther-in-law's 30th birthday.

Scrapbook Handbag

Front


Mobile phone from the little pocket


Side


Back

Three layers of pics


Little purse

I got the handbag template from Coconut Crove from Docrafts which she has not in touch for months. I used bazzil cardstock, mixture of papers, brads, inkssentials white pen, embellies & of course photos. I googled for purse template which I forgot the name of the webside. The mobile template which I got from a buddy in Docrafts.

Kathleen x











7 comments:

  1. WOW Kathleen this is amazing, wonderful keepsake.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kathlenn love your card for your daughter in law's 30th birthday but that scrapbook handbag is amazing what a brilliant idea. I love it. Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you did a brilliant job with the template,think we all got a freebie from her at the time...not even opened mine yet.....love yours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'ts absolutly gorgeous
    just adore it
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is fantastic kathleen, love how it opens up and the little mobile phone.
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh wowwww Kathleen,This is so wonderful,i love the photos and your papers.
    So BEAUTIFUL.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic Kathleen and you know how much I like my handbags! :)Your DIL will be thrilled to bits.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...