Thank you for following me

Thursday, 17 June 2010

Truly Scrumptious #34

Sorry its been a little while since I made a card as I have been feeling unwell with a virus and then migraine but I'm fine now. I made an easy card for TS # 34 ~ Sketch to kick start my mojo.


Sugar Nellie stamp ~ 'Daisy' coloured with promarkers and copics
Backing Papers, ribbon, lace, sentiment stamp from stash
Nesties ~ Blossom
Roses ~ Wild Orchid Crafts
Faux stitching ~ white Inkssentials Pen

Hey followers I have a candy for you. Please have a look.

Kathleen x

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card kathleen, i love this image and your colours are beautiful.,great papers and layout.sorry you have been unwell.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kathleen, have to say Daisy is one of my all time favourite images..........great colouring and lovely details.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Truly Scumptious.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Kathleen I love these colours and your Daisy image is gorgeous...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...