Thank you for following me

Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Engagement Card

My hubby asked me if I've got any engagement card for a friend at work so this morning I made a card quickly as I have lunch with a friend and before hubby goes to work tonight. Here is the result. What do you think?


Nesties ~ Labels three
Papers ~ Basic Grey
Red roses ~ Craft Creations
Pink roses ~ Wild Orchid Crafts
Leaves ~ em punch
Ribbon, pearls & glitter card from stash
Heart punch
Mixed words sentiment (not sure where)

Kathleen x

9 comments:

  1. hi i think its very pretty and elegant looking i really like it and i am sure that your hubby's friend will be really pleased with it too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so stylish kathleen, its perfect.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, simply stunning.

    Hugs

    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Kathleen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely, hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, very elegant and stylish, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really stunning! Very stylish xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, very stylish,Irene

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...