Thank you for following me

Friday, 7 May 2010

Wedding Anniversay card

For my Son and Daughter in lawDan and Mandy digi image ~ I can't remember where I got it from. Please let me know if you recognize the image.
Coloured with copics edged with pink ink pad
Paper from Basic Grey
Green cardstock & white card
Lace & pin from loacl craft shop
Heart Charm & Dew Drops from candy win
Em leaf punch
Big rose from Tabby Crafts which is now closed
Rest of the flowers from Wild Orchids Crafts

Next week I'm going away for a few days but when I get back I will have a surprise for you.

Kathleen x

8 comments:

  1. stunning card kathleen, i love the fab image and really beautiful colours, paper and flowers.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this card when I saw it on Dc, just wanted to stop by your blog and I'm glad I did, its so pretty here. I'm just about to add your banner Angie made for you to my blog, it makes blog hopping so much easier. Take care, Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Kathleen ~ luv the image & the colours are just soooo pretty xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh adorable card Kathleen, fab image and details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Kathleen,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kathleen, so pretty, I love that paper it's one of my favourites.
    Hope you have a wonderful time away
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. You have a beautiful blog, all of your cards are amazing. I've become a follower. Hope you don't mind. Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card Kathleen, love the floral paper and the sweet image :)

    Enjoy your break,

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...