Thank you for following me

Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Special male cards


Sorry for being a bad blogger. I have not been making cards for a while as I was busy finishing a scrapbook album for my son. Now been catching up making family cards. Here are the cards I made.

For my son






For my cousin



Penny Black stamps images from a DoCrafter.
Coloured with Copic Pens
Basic Grey ~ Archaic
White card and Bazzil card
Sentiment and numbers are computer generated.
Music 'Happy Birthday' sentiment stamp image from a DoCrafter.

Kathleen x


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Kathleen, luv the sweet images & backing paper xx Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen these are both gorgeous, love the images and the papers you've used
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 brilliant cards kathleen, the images are gorgeous and your colouring is fab.i love the sentiments.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards hunny (you know I have a HUGE soft spot for PBs), both brilliant. Hugs, Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fab cards. Love the images and the colouring is fantastic.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards love everything about them the papers,images and sentiments x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards, love the sweet images and papers :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely x It can be hard to make good male cards x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...