Thank you for following me

Thursday, 27 May 2010

Lisa's RAK card

I found this and would like to share Lisa's special request which I hope you can help her with, here's what Lisa has to say. 'I am having a special event for my sister Jayme. She is in her early 50's and has terminal lung cancer. To make it worse, her sweet dachshund Molly passed away a couple weeks ago. Today we learned her cancer has spread to several other areas and her time is running out. I am asking for all my card making friends to send her a fun card...not really get well cards obviously, but something pretty or funny that will make her smile. She is a frog collector so frog cards would be awesome! I have been blessed by all those I design for to have a wonderful offer of blog candy. Details are below on how to enter. I will choose a winner June 2nd. If you would like to know more about this please pop on over HERE

Here is the card I made using A spoonful of sugar image coloured with copics or if you prefer Pollycraft image. Click on the highlighted and it will take you there.
BP ~ K&Co
Nesitibilities ~ Classic Ovals Large
Ribbon and gems from stash

Kathleen x

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Kathleen,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kathleen, love the image and your colouring is beautiful
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card but such a sad story to read. Hope you are well, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Kathleen, simply beautiful. Finally got mine up.

    Jenny T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card and hope that Jayme does too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous card, the image and big bow are fabulous.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...