Thank you for following me

Saturday, 27 March 2010

Rags to Riches

I so excited when I saw Allsorts challenge 45 is to alter or recycle something as I finished and took photos of the item earlier this week. I did'nt have long to wait to show you this so thank you Mummylade for the challenge.
This is the diswasher basket after I took handle off .
Before
After


Sarah Kay stamp ~ Spring Blossom . I paper pieced her clothes and coloured her skin and hair with copics and promarkers.

And all the rest from stash.

Kathleen x

11 comments:

  1. wowwowee thats awsome If I saw that in the shops i would buy it. Great Job please keep it up and happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that's just lovely. I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this time and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great new storage box fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathleen
    This is gorgeous - love that Sarah Kay image and your paper piecing is fab. Great project.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsort this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathleen, This is lovely! Pretty colours and sweet image.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Really cute! Love the colors you used. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    My Journal
    http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/03/letter-organization.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice job, This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a fab idea, really pretty
    Thanks for joining us at ALLSORTS this week
    Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely job.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...