Thank you for following me

Saturday, 30 January 2010

Pearl Anniversary Cards

Good Morning Crafters.
Sorry, I have been a bad blogger of late as I have been unwell with flu like symptoms plus the snow is not helping and my mojo is slowly returning.
Here is a couple of cards I made. The first one is for hubby's workmate and the second is for our friends. White Linen Card & roses from Craft Creations ~ Nesties ~ Ribbons from stash ~ L-Em leaf punch - Pearls fom stash ~ Computer generated sentiment.



Same details as the first card except for the rose which came from Tabbys craft.


Kathleen x









5 comments:

  1. Both cards are exceptionally beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very stunning and elegant cards Kathleen.
    Edna x
    Hope you are feeling better now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your feeling a bit better Kathleen take care of yourself...two stunning card gorgeous and elegant...thanks for joining in with my candy and good luck with it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Kathleen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...