Thank you for following me

Monday, 7 September 2009

Winter Wonderland #15

The challenge is to follow the sketch and about Frosty the Snowman. Well I don't have a snowman stamp so I decided to draw a snowgirl as I had very little christmas papers. Quite pleased with the snowgirl as I was a little out of practice, about oh 30 odd years since I did any drawing. How time flies. Now the card.

BP, cardstock, brads from stash. Snow 3"punch and raised with foam pads. Computer generated sentiment.

The image coloured with copics.

I did the flower by cutting a length of ribbon and turn over each petal until full then make a hole in the middle for the brad.

Kathleen

9 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kathleen :o) Well done on your drawing - she's beautiful! I love your snowflake and ribbon too!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland!

    Teri P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love how you did the flower.
    Hugz Andrea.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great drawing - well done!!
    Great card too - thanks for playing this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathleen this card is adorable. I love a snowman card and this one is just perfect!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Kathleen,i love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kathleen

    I have never thought of these colours for a snowman, but don't they work well, really love it. You have some nice work on your blog, pleasure to visit.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a sweet snowman card!! you did a wonderful job.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kathleen

    this is stunning, I love love your colour choice, thanks for joining us at ww

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...