Thank you for following me

Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Sketch Saturday #66

I followed the sketch in Sketch Saturday.

I torn the edges of K&Co paper backed on white card. Two strips of different K&Co paper.

The image is Sarah Kay stamp coloured with copics on hair, skin and flowers. Corner punch.

I paper piecing the hat, ribbon, top and jeans with the same papers.

The flower was made by small and medium heart punches and coloured pearl with R47 copic pen. Computer generated seniment.
Kathleen

5 comments:

  1. Kathleen, this is just gorgeous! Love the soft colour choice and am soooo impressed with your patience with the paper piecing, it works perfectly. Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! the paper piecing is lovely.
    Thank you for joining in with us at sketch saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Kathleen,i love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I have posted a link to your blog on http://www.my-hobby-corner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...