Thank you for following me

Monday, 3 August 2009

Winter Wonderland #10

This card is for Winter Wonderland. The challenge is to follow the sketch and winter wonderland scene.
2 different BP.....green cardstock......matted on white card.

The image is from Elzybells coloured with copics.

Three snowflake brads, I can't remember were I bought them.

Peel-off 'Happy Christmas' sticker coloured with green Peel Off pen .

The corner flowers is a bit like paper piecing with peel off flower sticker and holographic stickers.

Kathleen x

6 comments:

  1. This card is adorable. I love the Elzybells collection! I love the colours that you chose!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Kathleen.

    hugs Riet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful card! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...