Thank you for following me

Friday, 21 August 2009

Truly Scrumptious#14

Sorry folks, I've not done much crafting as I was not feeling well due to change of weather I think.
The challenge is to make 'Anything but a card' so I decided to cover the notebook from Tesco.

I used backing papers download from 'Funky Fairy' except the plain black paper. "My Favourite Things" stamp which I won from 'Stampin for the Weekend' coloured with promarkers and copics also coloured the pearls. Flowers from stash.
Thank you for looking and for any comment you may leave.

Kathleen x


6 comments:

  1. OOh wonderful - would look great in any handbag!! Love the image

    Thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh wowww Kathleen,what beautiful.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Kathleen...thank you for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous creation Kathleen. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathleen such a beautiful notebook hope you are feeling better here is another challenge site you may enjoy
    http://www.sunflowers-dragonflies.ca/blog/2598/sd-challenge-6-monochromatic-cards-and-projects/#comments
    You have a chance to win a set of Nestibilities each week.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...