Thank you for following me

Saturday, 4 July 2009

The Next Level #5



As this is my last card because my grandson is here for his holidays for a week.

The card is to follow The Next Level sketch.

The large circle is cut by scallop scizzors as I have problems with my circles punches and white pearls.

Backing papers and cardstock.

Ribbon, flowers and brad.

Computer generated sentiment.

The freebie image is kindly given by Ruth http://apassionforcards.co.uk coloured by copics pens.

Kathleen x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen,I just read your post on Docrafts and had to come and see for myself! Wow!! This really is beautiful and your colouring is great.How on earth did you manage to cut a perfect circle with scallop scissors?
    I love your card for Buddy,too, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a beautiful card, your colouring is perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Kathleen.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! :) Have fun with your grandson!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...