Thank you for following me

Sunday, 19 July 2009

Golden Wedding Anniversary

This card is for our dear friends who will be celebrating their Golden Wedding Anniversary. Fifty years together. I choose a cream card and use a less shiny gold card, cut into a thin strip, one side with fancy scissors, covered with broad yellow ribbon and lacy cream ribbon matted onto cream card. I punch out two gold shiny hearts with Quickutz, decorate with flowers, wire (few times round a knitting needle), gems, butterfly (punch), 50 gold sticker and handmade bow (narrower ribbon). Computer generated sentiment (cream card) matted on gold card. I found the verse in Docrafts which I forgot to take note of her name. Apologies to the Docrafter.
Kathleen x

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh wowww Kathleen,what a beautiful card,l love te details.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just beautiful..Love the gold on the card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful,very elegant.I'm sure they'll love it! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...